Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking part in this year’s National Care Group annual colleague survey.
We value the time you took to provide us with your feedback, comments and suggestions.
Also, congratulations to Hayley Malloy from Shelton Rutland House who won the £300 Love2Shop voucher prize!
As a reminder, the survey closed on the 30 November and we wanted to share the Group-level feedback with you as soon as possible.
An amazing response!
54% of our colleagues participated in this year’s survey (1233 respondents in total). This was a 23% increase compared to last year’s survey.
The key takeaways from the Group-level results include:
- 95% of respondents know what is expected of them at work;
- Over 90% of respondents positively responded that their suggestions count at work, their colleagues are committed to doing quality work and they feel supported and safe working through the pandemic;
- We need to understand how we can improve methods of appreciation and recognition for our colleagues;
- We will establish consistent methods of communicating updates to colleagues in 2022. Based on the survey results, it is positive to note that Elfy is the most popular platform for reading updates;
- We will launch a NCG colleague forum in 2022 which will embed a culture of open communication;
- We will explore how we can improve colleague engagement with recommending a friend to work for NCG; and
- We will further develop our culture of wellbeing, support and care for our colleagues.
Top line Group Level Results
Next steps for January 2022:
- Regional Operations Managers and support function leads will review the full results for their regions and develop action plans with registered/line managers.
- We will communicate local results and action plans.
- We will launch a National Care Group colleague forum. We will look for volunteers in early January with the aim to hold the first meeting in early February 2021.
Thank you for engaging with this year’s survey. With the increased participation we will be able to build meaningful local action plans. Please look out for future communications.
Find a service
Looking for local support?