Join National Care Group and help support us in our mission
Our vision and mission are to be the best and most trusted care and support provider in the UK. Our values of passion, empowerment, respect and collaboration guide our every day practice and shape our culture. Performing by our values, we work together to help people maximise their potential in every way they can. Combined with providing the right support and accommodation, we create opportunities for people with mental health, learning disability and acquired brain injury to progress and live rewarding lives.
We’re so passionate about making that positive difference and work hard to empower them to exceed their potential no matter what disability they have or the challenges they face. Always making sure everyone is shown the respect and dignity they deserve on the journey towards supporting them to live as independently as possible.
Partnership work is at the heart of everything we achieve. We collaborate and build partnerships with the people we support, families, our colleagues, the local authorities, CCGs, housing associations, charities and local communities.
We’re looking for brilliant people.
At National Care Group, you can be more than your background, more than your experience and more than just another employee. If you have a genuine passion for transforming lives, we want to hear from you!
With over 2,000 colleagues making brilliant things happen, all willing to challenge and continually improve everything we do and build upon their own personal development.
All at National Care Group dedicate their life to supporting individuals with complex and challenging needs. That’s why recognising their hard work and achievements is one of our number one priorities. Working at one of our care services you’ll have access to a variety of training, perks and well-being initiatives designed to make everyone feel happy and valued.
We can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates not discriminated by age or gender
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- 10% off your monthly membership at PureGym with no joining fee
- A ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme to earn up to £300
- The support to develop in your role and progress your career through our leadership lift programme
- Digital Perks – our scheme where you can save money on cinema tickets, at restaurants and on shopping
- Continuous reward schemes including our monthly Outstanding Achievement Award and the National Care Group Annual Awards ceremony
- An active colleague Wellbeing Programme, something more important than ever