Training and personal development to help you maximise your potential
National Care Group are committed to the personal growth and development of all our colleagues. We strive to understand everyone’s long-term goals and fulfil everyone’s career aspirations and advancement.
Our goal is to empower our colleagues to enable them to help empower others.
Dedicated to delivering high quality training
Our in-house training division is dedicated to delivering the highest quality training. To enable this to happen, we invest heavily in colleague training, providing appropriate and specialised face-to-face interactive courses, designed to give each member of the team the skills to grow and offer the right levels of care to each individual through skills and knowledge development.
We’re also extremely proud of the breadth of knowledge and experience some of our long standing colleagues have through a lifetime dedicated to care, and encourage them to share best practice across the group. We believe working collaboratively creates an open and inclusive culture of continuous learning.
Our learning and development initiatives include:
- The National Care Group Apprenticeship Scheme for those brand new to care
- Support and training to achieve The Care Certificate
- A tailored induction programme for new employees
- Training to achieve QCFs and Diplomas
- Access to specialist training courses
- Internal manager development programmes
- Support to develop in your role and progress your career through our leadership lift programme
- Personal Development Workshops e.g. computer skills