Training and personal development to help you maximise your potential
Here at National Care Group, we are deeply committed to your personal growth and professional development. We strive to understand your long-term goals and work together as a team to help you fulfil your aspirations and support your career advancement.
This will give you the confidence to make the most of your potential and make more of a difference to the people we are supporting. In short, we are empowering you to empower others.
Dedicated to delivering the highest quality of training
To achieve this, our in-house training division is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of training. To ensure that this can be achieved, we invest heavily in staff training. This enables us to provide appropriate and specialised face-to-face interactive training, designed to give each member of staff the skills to offer the right levels of care to each individual. It also helps to make sure that you have the skills and knowledge to grow and succeed in your role.
Moreover, we are proud of the breadth of knowledge our employees have gained over a lifetime of providing care, and we encourage them to share best practice across our group. At National Care Group, we believe that by working collaboratively we can create an environment of continuous learning, and consistently provide care that we can all be proud of, and that makes a difference to the people we support.
We have a wide range of learning and development initiatives including:
- Support and training to achieve The Care Certificate
- A tailored induction programme for new employees
- Training to achieve QCFs and Diplomas
- Access to specialist training courses
- Internal manager development programmes
- Support to develop in your role and progress your career through our leadership lift programme
- Personal Development Workshops e.g. computer skills
- Our successful and very popular ‘Shining Stars’ Programme