We’re looking for very special people. Is this you?
At the National Care Group, you can be more than your background, more than your experience and more than just an employee. If you have a genuine desire to transform someone’s life, we want to hear from you.
Across our organisation we employ a wide range of people who are willing to challenge and continually improve everything we do. This shows our commitment to our goal of being one of the country’s best and most trusted care and support providers.
All of our staff dedicate their lives to supporting individuals with complex and challenging needs. That’s why we believe that recognising the amazing work and achievements of our staff is a major priority. By working at one of our local care services, you can enjoy a wide variety of training, staff perks and well-being initiatives to make you feel happy and rewarded at work including:
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training
- 10% off your monthly membership at PureGym with no joining fee
- ‘Refer a Friend’ to join your care service and earn up to £300
- Support to develop in your role and progress your career through our leadership lift programme
- Digital Perks – save money on cinemas, restaurants and retail
- Continuous staff reward schemes: Outstanding Achievement Award and NCG Annual Awards
- Earn £100 for your ‘Bright Idea’ to improve your service
- Wellbeing programmes